01 September 2008

blah -- never mind

I had another post almost ready.

About writing. And websites. And politics. And people (mostly the stupid kind). And hurricanes and New Orleans and complaint and hindsight and dedication and respect and music and kids and love and chili and beer and the end of hope and the beginning of same and regret and pride and toenails and Yo Yo Ma and two-cycle engines and at least three other holistically connected topics, and my god it was a thing of rare beauty and wonder, and it might well have changed not only your political view but your personal grooming habits and choice of beverages as well.

It was just that good.

But, I decided to delete it and post this instead.

Yes, I have my reasons.

No, you may not have those reasons.

You may instead just marvel at the wonder and spectacle of all which might -- maybe -- have been.

Time to make PBnJs x5.
.
.
.
B

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I'm marveling.

Subtext is a thing of beauty.

Ryan Rasmussen said...

KHAN!!!!

Why do you deny us?!

aggiebrett said...

Because I can.

My advice?

"Cope."
.
.
.
heartless bastard B